Making sushi is not as hard as you think. This cauliflower rice sushi is raw, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and super tasty!
Cauliflower Rice Sushi [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
For the Sushi:
- 4 raw nori sheets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 carrots
- 1/2 capsicum
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful cilantro
- Handful sunflower sprouts optional
For the Sweet and Spicy Sauce:
- 2 medjool dates soaked for 1/2 an hour
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Thumb length piece of ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon tamari
- 1/4 cup filtered/spring water or more as needed to make creamy
- Squeeze of lemon
- Blend up the sauce ingredients, adding more water if necessary to make creamy.
- Gently pulse the cauliflower florets in the food processor until it resembles rice.
- Slice the rest of your chosen ingredients and arrange them on two-thirds of the nori sheet.
- Put a little water in a bowl and place it nearby. Start rolling and once you're almost done, wet your finger and dab the end of the wrap fairly generously to seal it.
- Pop the roll into the fridge to let it settle.
- Repeat this process until you've used up your ingredients.