This flavorful cranberry salsa features jalapeño, cilantro, and green onion and is the perfect addition to your appetizer table. Fresh cranberry season only comes around once a year, and this is the perfect dish to feature this tart and tangy fruit!
Cranberry Jalapeño Salsa [Vegan]
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 jalapeño roughly chopped, seeds removed for a milder salsa
- 3 green onions green and white parts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro packed
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or another granulated sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Add the cranberries, jalapeño, green onion, and cilantro to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until all ingredients are just finely chopped. Do not over-process or puree.
- Scrape the cranberry mixture into a bowl and add the sugar, salt and lime juice.
- Stir to combine, cover, and chill for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. Enjoy!