Start your morning on a sunny note with this naturally sweet vegan Mango Chia Seed Smoothie made with turmeric, agave, dairy-free yogurt, and almond milk. It truly tastes (and looks!) like a tropical sunrise in a glass.
Mango Chia Seed Smoothie [Vegan]
For the Smoothie:
- 1 cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (See Notes!)
- 1 Tbsp Agave syrup (See Notes!)
- 1/3 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1 cup Almond milk or coconut water (You can use your fave plant-based milk!)
- Chia Seeds
- Mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender (adding the frozen mangoes first, then the rest following) and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the amount of milk (or add ice), depending on desired consistency, adding 1 Tbsp more at a time, if needed.
- To serve—grab a glass and pour smoothie into each and grabbing a straw. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, tightly sealed or in a covered mason jar, ensuring that you drink it within the same day for best taste and consistency.
- Sip and enjoy!