This is extremely delicious and really easy to make! It's thin, crispy and made of only water and chickpea flour. You can eat it just as it is or top it with sun dried tomatoes and olives!
Tuscan Chickpea Flatbread [Vegan]
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (plus 1-2 tablespoons in the pan)
- pinch of dried rosemary, oregano or chili flakes (optional)
- Turn the oven 450°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, stir thoroughly. Let the batter rest for 30 minutes.
- Put an oven-safe pan, empty, in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Take out the pan and pour the batter in to the pan. Let it bake in the upper part of the oven for approximately: 7-10 minutes. (Put on the grill function on the oven for the last 2 minutes if you want it extra crisp on top .)