Who doesn’t love a good biscuit to enjoy alongside their afternoon cup of tea or coffee? These chocolate Biscoff digestive style biscuits are not only delicious, but also full of added nutrients and protein. These biscuits are great if you are following a Keto, Vegan or Gluten-free diet.
Vegan Chocolate Biscoff ‘Digestives’ [Vegan]
For the Biscuit:
- 3/4 Cup Ground Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Protein Powder (I used vanilla)
- tablespoons Oat Flour (blended oats)
- 3 tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
For the Biscoff Layer:
- Biscoff Spread
For the Chocolate Layer:
- 1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Drops
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Add the almond flour, oat four protein powder, melted coconut oil, and syrup into a bowl.
- Once mixed, scoop the dough onto a lined baking tray into cookie shapes. Use your finger to create a small dent into the center of the cookie.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Once cooled add around ½ Tsp Biscoff spread into the dent of each cookie.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and dunk each cookie into the chocolate.
- Place on a lined baking tray in the fridge for around 30 minutes until the chocolate sets